Department: Health & Safety
Health and Safety Advisor
Posted on 01 August, 2019
We are seeking Professionals to join our team over the period of a few months. We look for diverse individuals with inquisitive minds, who are flexible to work internationally and have a desire to challenge.
In this role, you will work alongside skilled professionals and contribute to the success of real projects.
You will also enjoy learning sessions with technical experts within your team, working on local projects and all kinds of social events.
Location: Cork, Ireland
Contract: Permanent role
Responsibilities include and are not limited to the following:
- Review, communicate and enforce Safety and Health Management Program
- Demonstrate commitment to an Injury-Free Environment through own actions and mentoring others
- Coordinate the preparation and revision of work procedures consistent with construction requirements
- Coordinate completion of construction activities in assigned systems and prepares punch lists to ensure the readiness of systems for release
- Review and communicate work packages and other construction-related information in a timely manner as required to support the work schedule
- Establish and maintain effective communication between Client and site execution to ensure the timely flow of information
- Assist in the resolution of both technical and execution issues that may impede progress
- Monitor and inspect construction operations to ensure compliance with design documents
- Interpret the intent and requirements of the design documents and information.
- Review design drawings for completeness and constructability
- Input to technical interpretation of documents and provides specific expertise for problem-solving activities
- Contribute to marked-up drawings and information required for the preparation of as-built drawings
- Manage the interfaces with other contractor parties, as required
- Create, coordinate and receive responses to Requests for Information (RFIs) as required.
- Monitor and ensure RFIs are resolved in a timely manner
The successful candidate is required to possess the following skills/qualifications:
- Ability to work as an interactive member of a multi-cultural team
- Ability to read, understand and communicate Project documents, including drawings, specifications and contract documents
- Extensive track record of engineering work experience on Oil and Gas projects.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English language.
- A degree in a relevant technical discipline (Electrical, Instrumentation, Mechanical) is required.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to supervise multi-disciplined project teams
- Read, understand and communicate projects codes and standards, drawings, specifications and contract documents.
- Highly motivated individual who is capable of working independently and participating with high performance team
If you are interested in the position, please use the form below to submit your application:
Thank you for your message!
A member of our team will be in contact with you shortly.