Posted on 01 September, 2019
We are seeking Professionals to join our team over the period of a few months. We look for diverse individuals with inquisitive minds, who are flexible to work internationally and have a desire to challenge.
In this role, you will work alongside skilled professionals and contribute to the success of real projects.
You will also enjoy learning sessions with technical experts within your team, working on local projects and all kinds of social events.
Location: Kittimat, Canada
Contract: Permanent role
To be successful in this role you will require experience in the Petrochemical / Oil & Gas industries. Proven experience of installation, commissioning, fault finding etc. is essential. Responsibilities will include:
- Performing calibrations, loop checking, function testing and troubleshooting instrumentation such as flow, level, temperature and pressure transmitters;
- Testing of fire and gas systems;
- Shut down and control valves on large industrial projects;
- Demonstrated experience reading, understanding and following P&ID’s, data sheets, calibration reports, loop drawings, cause and effects; and supplier manuals;
- The ability to use various types of test and calibration equipment;
- Knowledge of Foundation Fieldbus (not essential);
- Adhering to all safety procedures and policies; and
- Commitment to working within a dynamic testing and start-up team.
The successful candidate is required to possess the following skills/qualification
- Trade certificate Instrumentation OR
- Trade certificate Electrotechnology and relevant post trade qualifications in Instrumentation/Controls;
- Ability to work a 4 & 1 FIFO roster;
- CPR and LVR training and competence;
- Construction card;
- Certificate IV in hazardous area is desirable; and
- Right to work within Australia
If you are interested in the position, please use the form below to submit your application:
Thank you for your message!
A member of our team will be in contact with you shortly.