Fluke 789 Process Meter
The Fluke 787 was the first tool to combine a DMM and a loop calibrator to give process technicians double the power in one tool. Now it’s even better, the range is extended with the Fluke 789 – the ultimate loop calibration multimeter. The Fluke 789 has a 24-Volt loop supply reducing the need for taking a separate power supply when doing offline transmitter testing. And with its built-in, selectable 250-Ohm Hart® resistor, it also eliminates the need to carry a separate resistor with you.
Features of the Fluke 789
- 24 V Loop power supply
- Very large dual display
- Enhanced backlight with 2 brightness settings
- 1200 ohm drive capability on mA source
- HART mode setting with loop power and a built-in 250 ohm resistor
- 0% and 100 % buttons to toggle between 4 and 20 mA sourcing for a quick span check
- Externally accessible fuses for easy replacement
- Infrared-port to process data in FlukeView Forms (V2.1) software
Request a quote
Thank you for your message!
A member of our team will be in contact with you shortly.