Fluke 376 Clamp Meter
The Fluke 376 Clamp Meter offers improved performance perfect for a wide range of current measurement situations. With true-rms voltage and current measurements, the Fluke 376 can read up to 1000 V and 1000 A in both ac and dc modes.
Features and benefits
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Min, max, average and inrush recording to capture variations automatically
- Integrated low pass filter and state of the art signal processing allows for use in noisy electrical environments while providing stable readings
- Proprietary inrush measurement technology to filter out noise and capture motor starting current exactly as the circuit protection sees it
- Ergonomic design fits in your hand and can be used while wearing protective equipment
- Large, easy to read backlight display automatically sets the correct measurement range so you do not need to change the switch positions while taking a measurement
Request a quote
Thank you for your message!
A member of our team will be in contact with you shortly.