Fluke 1555 10kv Insulation Resistance Tester
The 1555 and redesigned Fluke 1550C insulation resistance testers, offer digital insulation testing up to 10kV, making them ideal for testing a wide range of high voltage equipment including switch gear, motors, generators and cables. Fluke insulation testers can now conduct the entire range of test voltages specified in IEEE 43-2000 with a best in class, 3 year warranty and CAT IV 600 V safety rating.
Features and benefits:
- Test voltages up to 10 kV provides solutions for all applications
- CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V safety rating
- Voltage breakdown detection alerts the user that voltage is present and gives the voltage reading up to 600 V ac or dc for increased user safety
- Selectable test voltages in 50 V steps from 250 to 1000 V, and 100 V steps above 1000 V
- Measurements can be stored in up to 99 memory locations, with each location assigned a unique, user defined, label for easy recall
- Long battery life gives the user over 750 tests between charges
- Automatic calculation of Dielectric Absorption (DAR) and Polarization Index (PI) with no additional setup
- Guard system eliminates the effect of surface leakage current on high-resistance measurements
- Large digital/analogue LCD for easy viewing
- Capacitance and leakage current measurement
- Ramp function for breakdown testing
- Resistance measurements up to 2TΩ
- Timer settings up to 99 minutes for timed tests
Request a quote
Thank you for your message!
A member of our team will be in contact with you shortly.