Fluke 1503 1kv Insulation Resistance Tester
The Fluke 1507 and 1503 Insulation Testers are compact, rugged, reliable, and easy to use. With their multiple test voltages, they are ideal for many troubleshooting, commissioning, and preventative maintenance applications.
Additional features, like the remote probe on these tools save both time and money when performing tests.
- Insulation test range:
– 1507: 0.01 MΩ to 10 GΩ
– 1503: 0.1 MΩ to 2000 MΩ
- Insulation test voltages:
– 1507: 50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V
– 1503: 500 V, 1000 V
- Save both time and money with Automatic calculation of Polarization Index and Dielectric Absorption Ratio (only available on the1507)
- Make repetitive tests simple and easy with the 1507’s Compare (Pass/Fail) function (only available on the 1507)
- Repetitive or hard-to-reach testing is easy with the remote test probe
- Live circuit detection prevents insulation test if voltage > 30 V is detected for added user protection
- Auto-discharge of capacitive voltage for added user protection
- AC/DC voltage: 0.1 V to 600 V
- 200 mA Continuity
- Resistance: 0.01 Ω to 20.00 kΩ
- Save battery power with auto power off
- Read measurements easily with large, backlit display
- CAT IV 600 V overvoltage category rating for added user protection
Request a quote
Thank you for your message!
A member of our team will be in contact with you shortly.