FLIR Ex-Series thermal imaging cameras are ideal for electrical and mechanical inspections where their ability to detect potential problem areas mean that installations can be quickly and easily inspected and breakdowns avoided. Building inspectors will also rapidly discover the benefits of the FLIR Ex-Series as they are ideal for detecting insulation losses, inspecting under floor heating and many other building related anomalies.
FLIR Ex-Series cameras are easy-to-use thermal imaging cameras that give the user access to a new dimension in inspection capability. An affordable replacement for a spot pyrometer, they provide a thermal image with temperature information on every pixel. A FLIR thermal imaging camera can scan an entire area, never missing a potential problem area, no matter how small it might be.
- With a fixed focus-free lens, FLIR Ex-Series are extremely simple to operate. Designed for entry-level users, and measuring temperatures up to +250°C, they produce instant, ‘point-and-shoot’ JPEG thermal imagery with all required temperature data included.
- Visual camera and FLIR patented MSX
- A built-in visual camera makes observing and inspecting faster and easier, as the visual image can be used as a reference against the thermal image. FLIR’s patented MSX-technology provides thermal images of exceptional quality in real time. This results in sharper-looking thermal images, quicker target orientation and clutter-free reports.
- Thermal image quality: 160×120 pixels
- Thermal sensitivity: 0.06°C
- IR image, visual image, MSX®, picture in picture, thumbnail gallery
- Spotmeter, area with max./min., color alarm; blue below / red above set temperature
Request a quote
Thank you for your message!
A member of our team will be in contact with you shortly.