DV Power Coil Analyzer SAT 40a
- Coil Analyzer SAT40A is a powerful instrument ideal for testing of circuit breakers, where substation battery is not connected or available. The SAT40A is intended to operate breaker coils, and spring charging motors as a part of commissioning and maintenance testing.
- SAT30A measures current and resistance of circuit breaker coils. SAT40A can also be used to test minimum trip voltage of circuit breaker coils, as well as under voltage releases of circuit breaker.
- Output voltage is selectable from 10 V to 300 V DC or from 10 V to 250 V AC.
- The set is equipped with thermal and over current protection. SAT40A is easy to use and has accessory cable-set with touch-proof contacts.
- The SAT40A has very high ability to cancel electrostatic and electromagnetic interference in the HV electric fields. It is achieved by very efficient filtration. The filtration is made utilizing proprietary hardware and software.
Request a quote
Thank you for your message!
A member of our team will be in contact with you shortly.